Thursday, June 2, 2011

18SX: Strangers, Again

Assalamua'laikum & Hello to all readers.


Strangers, Again. Currently this video has 6 million viewers
[Shared by Mr P on fB]

Hope all of you have a good day. I just want to share this video with all of you about being a stranger again to someone we loved before. Yeah, we become strangers again as if we never know each other. Some of us may experience this situation. May be once? Twice? Thrice? How does it feels? Pain?

About this video:
Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.
Josh and Marissa are at a crossroads and their future is uncertain. Josh guides us through each stage of the relationship as it formed and as he predicts it will end up as.
Written and Directed by Philip Wang
Produced with Wesley Chan and Ted Fu
Assistant Producer: Christine Chen
Production Assistant: Regina Fang
So, there are 7 stages of relationship:

  1. Meeting
  2. The Chase
  3. Honeymoon
  4. Comfortable
  5. Tolerance
  6. Downhill
  7. Breaking up
And become Strangers, Again. Wait...wait..wait. This should be the 8th one. The stage that most of us don't want it to happen (unless necessary).

By the way, I'm not gonna put the details each and every stages of the relationship. I bet this video had already explained it all. Congratulations guys! You're so cool for making this video.

That's not the point I write this post. There are some issues pop-up when I started to put a comment for this video. Guess what? I rarely put a comment on YouTube. Huuuh..[my bad. Really?]

Issues


What?! 129 people like this? [up until 11 am, June 2, 2011]

Never make somebody your everything. Cause when they're gone you've got nothing.

I posted this comment yesterday. Most of the people like the comment. Where did I get this? Actually, I found this when I read tweets at Twitter. 


This was re-tweeted by my friend "M". I read this and I remember about the video. A very nice quote. Then I started to post this quote on YouTube. Guess what happen next?


Whaaaatt thee...! Is this really your quote RuckalltheFules? Evidence? No. I never see any of the comments same like the quote.

"Congratulations!" - Am I stealing the word? Everybody uses it. Come on..

This RuckalltheFules accused me for stealing the quote. To make things better, I avoid further arguments. Never ever like the arguments. I asked @SofiaArshad, where did she get this quote through her fB. She said she get that from tumblr site. And she's OK for me putting the quote on YouTube. TQ very much. So, I replied it back.


"So sorry. Just read that from somewhere else on twitter. My thousands apology. Never intend to hurt anybody."

Yeah, I wait for the reply but nothing. Then, a comment from a Philippines guy came out this morning. 


Great. Great comment from so called Mr Brave


My reply to you Mr Brave

Fuuuh...People. Always judge others. This is what we always do. We judge. Whatever, dude. I don't care.

Somehow, it's fun when people start noticing you on the internet. But watch out guys. The world may just look down back at you later. (Same thing with blogging, fB, Twitter). I don't know, man. May be this is a lesson for me too. Anyway, what say you about the video? 



Thanks for reading this. And do watch this video so that "breaking up" never take place in our marriage. Adios!


Thanks to ndea for sharing this on fB

6 comments:

azaHmaeL said...

1) nice video faiz. i wanna comment more but i think ill keep it

2) aku nak tegelak baca komen2 kat youtube tu. hahah. otak cetek la diorang ni

Faiz Ezanee said...

1) PM me. HAHA. Happy travelling by the way. Take lots of pics and do share with us over here.

2)Gelak kan je. 3rd world country punya otak. Tak yah uji IQ tau bangang.

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Well doc, trust me.

Orang yang komen di YT, mostly yang freaking annoying adalah orang yang tak guna otak. Somehow, they butthurt for nothing.

:)

Faiz Ezanee said...

Thanks. I just can keep smiling :)))

hamzah ian said...

nak tgk video tp tenet slow.. =(

Faiz Ezanee said...

@Hamzah ian: Sorry la videonya panjang2. Kena pergi tempat yg ada Wi-Fi tahap cahaya lajunya. :)
Seriously, watch it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...